As I continue expanding my awareness, I’ve noticed a subtle but powerful shift.
I no longer operate only from self-interest — my thoughts naturally begin to include others.
The problems I feel drawn to solve are not just mine anymore.
They are shared struggles, collective concerns — and I feel responsible, not just affected.
Because when we operate only from self-interest, the ego often grows, and with it, our decision-making becomes clouded.
We become wrapped in fear — fear of what ifs, fear of loss, fear of judgment.
But when our thoughts are rooted in broader interest, something changes.
Fear dissolves.
Clarity emerges.
We act not from insecurity, but from purpose.
And that’s where true solutions — and true peace — begin.
This, I believe, is what real spiritual growth looks like:
When your circle of care widens beyond the self, and your actions begin to serve the whole.
No comments:
Post a Comment