I’ve always felt a deep pull toward spiritual wisdom — especially when I hear Vedic knowledge or life teachings that touch the soul. My eyes fill with tears, my heart softens, and I feel completely absorbed. It feels like something within me remembers these truths — as if my soul has heard them before.
I believe that within all of us is a common essence — the Parmatma — the silent observer, ever-present, witnessing everything. This divine source is beyond the mind and emotions, yet it gently guides us in the right direction when we choose to listen.
According to Hindu dharma shastras, our actions (karma) don’t end with this life. They carry forward, shaping our next life. At birth, our janam kundali is created, and it is believed to reflect our soul’s past journey. While I don’t have memories of my previous life, I often observe things that make me believe in this continuity — like how some children are born with extraordinary skills, while others must learn everything from the beginning.
But what if past lives aren’t the only truth?
I also wonder if we might be carrying the samskaras (impressions) — virtues and flaws — of our ancestors. Whether it's karma from a previous birth or tendencies inherited through generations, one thing remains clear: we arrive into this world already carrying something.
Yet I also believe in the power of self-purification through thoughts.
This is my personal goal — to purify my mind, to hold no ill will, and to avoid judging others. And I feel I'm progressing. When I remind myself that we are all made of the same divine essence, I begin to understand others differently. I realize people speak and act from their own experiences, pain, and need to protect themselves. That realization dissolves judgment and gives birth to compassion — or at the very least, forgiveness.
In challenging moments, if I can consciously shift my thoughts toward understanding and peace, I take it as a sign — a confirmation that I am on the right path.
And if my inner hypothesis is true — that the soul is divine, that pure thoughts can transform our being, and that all is One — then maybe, just maybe, I, too, can reach the param state.
🙏 Thank you for reading.
If any of these reflections resonate with you, I’d love to hear your thoughts or stories.
“Tat tvam asi” — “You are that (Divine)”
A reminder that the Divine lives within us.
No comments:
Post a Comment